A few words first
This page has some tutorials, tips and tricks for the cool
graphics program known as GIMP. I love the program. You should,
Also see my Scriptorium for
cool scripts! Some things described here might already be
implemented as scripts. Well, not at the moment, but who knows,
maybe in the future!
WARNING: This is
graphics-intensive area. (But you guessed that already, OK?) I
hope you have lots of bandwidth. I tried to minimize the usage.
- Layer Mask Fun
- Some nice background-fading techniques. Bored of square
images? This way, please, we can handle that...
- Water fun
- Master the Elements! Make your images flow! Make your (more
or less - I hope less) ugly face reflect from that bright
puddle of deep blue water - and other boring babbling like
that. Just another interesting bump map/layer mask
- Stupid shading
- Some ways of shading. You probably already know this stuff;
I made this for my friend (who is a newbie, of course). Newbies
might find this mildly inspiring.
- Perl, Ars Arcanumica
- "How I Made It", by Vikktor von Perlenstain. Techniques and
stuff behind this picture..
- Stupid shading techniques, part
2: grayscale stuff
- More primitive shading stuff, now about halftoning and
- Text Animations
- Simple text animations tricks...
I don't care what you do with these tutorials. The text and
images are copyrighted by me, however. Feel free to link - if you
do, please link to
not to this page. Thank you.
[Up] [Main] [Weyfour WWWWolf]
Last modified: $Date: 2005-11-10 19:19:18 +0200 (to, 10 marras 2005) $